”When you look at the clothes that Nicolas Ghesquière designed, anyone can wear them. There are clothes for everybody. And that’s how it should be.” The Australian actor Cody Fern gets ready for Louis Vuitton’s latest Women’s Fashion Show by trying on a selection of Nicolas Ghesquière-designed looks and challenging traditional gender expectations.
- Farewell, Louis Vuitton Menswear Artistic Director and Off-White Founder Virgil Abloh
- These are the key fashion trends for fall/winter 2020-2021
- The best of Paris Fashion Week autumn/winter 2020
- 2022 Paris fashion week Agenda
- Fashion News I Terracotta’s 120 million yuan stake is judicially frozen; another LV store in the U.S. is robbed; Mulberry launches the lowest carbon emission handbag collection